Risks you take when shopping for a limousine
based on price alone.
- You miss your concert or event because the limousine does not show up.
- You got your name on the VIP list at you favoret club but miss getting in becuase your limousine shows up late.
- Don't be embarrassed when an older model limousine thats rusting at the seams arrives at your door when you were expecting at a newer luxury model.
- Sure your limousine shows up but with an unprofessional chauffeur with poor hygiene.
- Your limousine chauffeur exercises poor customer service with your company's most influential client. You lose the account.
- You Pay! Your limousine service gets into an accident and does not have proper insurance to cover the damages involved in your injuries.
- Your limousine get stuck on the side of the road during transport beacuse they didn't have the limousine safety inspected as state law mandates.
- Your limousine breaks down on the freeway during transport to wine country. Miss the wine tasting experience but you saved $65.00.
Don't be afraid to ask about Insurance and Permits.
All limousines are required to carry commercial insurance and the proper permits. Unfortunately, advertinsing companys and the web do not require insurance coverage or permits in order to advertise in their publications. Don't be afraid to protect yourself from "gypsy companies", and ask for proof of these items from your selected limousine company.
"The Limo Broke Down!" or
"We Don't Have your Reservation."
Don't be the unfortunate customer who gets the "The Limo Broke Down" or "We Don't Have Your Reservation" story. Cover yourself ahead of time by dealing with a reputable limousine company. Shopping on price alone can be dangerous. Some unethical operators will not hesitate to drop a reservation to pickup a better paying fare.
Looking for the "Best Price?"
You may be disappointed.
The biggest error you could make when shopping for a limo rental is searching based on PRICE. In the limousine industry, there are many variances of quality and price. All too often, a cheaper price translates into larger risk for who ever is on the vehicale.
Most consumers would not choose a restaurant or hotel based on price, yet people shop for a limo service this way and expect 5-star quality service. If you shop for a limousine based on price alone, you will likely be frustrated and disappointed with your limousine experience.
Old, dirty, poorly maintained vehicles, shoddy service, unprofessional chauffeurs with poor hygiene, dangerous vehicles, late service, and under-insured services are all possible results of a "best price" shopping priority. There are exceptions -- however, the rule usually is - the lower the price, the more risk you will assume with your luxury transportation needs.